| We want to make your stay as wonderful as possible, but we do have a few policies.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You are responsible for your entire reservation - No refunds
- Family reunions and holiday guests must give 3 weeks notice for cancellation - a deposit is required for 2 or more rentals
- Bonfires must be extinguished completely before you retire
- Not responsible for damage or injury caused by wildlife
- No loud noise after 11:00 pm
- NO SMOKING in Rooms! We provide ashtrays and smoking areas. $150 fine for smoking inside.
- Leave cabin clean - there is a $10.00 charge for dirty dishes
- If you re-arrange the heavy furniture please put it back or there will be a $25 charge.
- Theft will be prosecuted
- Valid Credit Card must be used to hold the rooms.
- Reservations of more than 3 days require a deposit of one night or full payment AT LEAST 1 week prior to your reservation. Failure to confirm with this deposit could result in your reservation being considered cancelled.
- If you make a reservation with us and then do not show up or call we will charge your credit card for the rental. Giving a false phone number or address, or an invalid credit card and then not calling or showing up is called Defrauding an Innkeeper. It is a crime, and we will prosecute.
- Reunions or large groups who wish to rent everything are more than welcome, but we require a $300 deposit, which is non refundable should you cancel within 2 weeks of the reservation. We also require the entire reservation paid for in full no less than a week in advance of your reservation.
- Pets welcome - for their safety please keep pets on leash and in control while outside.
- Pets must be declared when making reservation.
- There is a $10.00 non-refundable charge per cabin per night with a maximum of two dogs per room.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture or bedding.
- Pets cannot be left in room unattended.
- Please clean/pick up after you pet.
- Please bring your own Pet linens and towels.
- We reserve the right to refuse any pets.
Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before the 3 P.M. check in time of the reservation date. If we are not contacted before the 72 hour deadline, you will be charged for the entire reservation. In the event that we are able to rent the room for the same period of time, we will refund your credit card the nights we rent . Reservations for 3 or more nights require a deposit of one night's rental. Large groups: require a $300 deposit, which is non refundable should you cancel within 2 weeks of the reservation. We also require the entire reservation paid for in full no less than a week in advance of your reservation.